Soothe, Deep Hydrating Lotion
This product is currently sold out.
"Toners are an important step after cleansing. They soak up the residue left over from your cleanser and munch on acne-causing stubborn sebum. Porcelain’s Deep Hydrating Lotion packs a punch with rose oils, vitamins E and B5, sans the alcohol, which can really mess with dry skin."
"The lightweight lotion also promises to stimulate regeneration of skin cells, thanks to vitamin B5 and cucumber in the formula. You’ll also love that there are many ways you can use it: as a hydrating lotion after cleansing and before serums, as a spray to pick you up throughout the day, as a setting spray over your makeup, and as a soothing mask when you soak cotton pads with it and rest them over your skin."
Letting nothing stand in the way of a youthful complexion, this alcohol-free toner is enriched with a unique blend of Alpha Hydroxyl Acids, Vitamin C & E to clarify your skin and protect it from free-radicals. Created to be visibly effective and powerful, while easy on the skin, you can look forward to a soft, glowing visage with each swipe.
• Moisture Blend of High and Low Molecular Weight of Hyaluronic Acid
for replenishing and locking in moisture
• Soothing Blend of Vitamin B5 and Cucumber Fruit Extract
for skin healing and regeneration
• Anti-aging Blend of Vitamin E and Rose Extracts
for a boost of anti-oxidants
• High Concentration of Jojoba Oil
for skin smoothening and deep hydration
- Pump liberally on palm and pat on cleansed skin until absorbed. Use day and night and follow with serums. Spritz on skin for an instant pick-me-up or keep makeup fresh all day.
For tired and dull skin, wet cotton pad with lotion and gently swipe on cleansed skin. For masking, wet 4-5 cotton pads with a generous amount, stretch cotton pieces and spread over face as a mask onto cleansed skin for 10 minutes.